Are you looking for Preventive Air Conditioner Maintenance?
It's better than never, yet spring is crucial for a cooling system and cooling tune-up. Early AC maintenance and repair can avert various little issues from ending up being all the more expensive repairs later on. In addition, if your air circulation and cooling system inspection are reserved for spring, you'll similarly pummel the long holds and higher expenses that go with top-season HVAC maintenance and repair visits.
Scheduling an air conditioner inspection
A cooling system inspection or A/C maintenance in Dubai is relatively easy to schedule with our professional. You should contact us about performing vital air circulation and cooling system repair and maintenance. The best time to plan this is in the spring or early summer before others turn on their air-cooling system and recognize it to be worn down.
In case you call adequately early, Our Aircon service specialist can turn out when it's most helpful to you to make the final objective to guarantee your unit has been balanced and is running appropriately. Hold up until later in the summer, conversely, and you'll find most of the masters are booked, and if require them hysterically.
What You Need to Know About Air Conditioner Maintenance
An air conditioner unit is one of the most excellent sources of relief from the hot summer. Learn what you need to know to keep your AC reliable.
The last thing you'll want is for your air conditioner to break down when you most need it.
Yet, that might be the reality if you don't embark on regular maintenance checks.
Neglecting a unit will only result in a performance decline the more it's in use.
Here's what you need to know about air conditioner maintenance.
- Did you know swapping a clogged filter for a clean alternative can reduce energy consumption by 5%-15%?
- The best way to maximize airflow in a unit is by regularly replacing or cleaning the filters.
- As you can imagine, dirty or clogged filters will reduce airflow and, consequently, the unit's efficiency.
- Not only that, but the obstructed air will then carry more dirt to the evaporator coil. Which causes damage to the coil's heat-absorbing capabilities.
- You may find filters near the duct's length if you have a central system. Other common locations are the walls, furnaces, ceilings, or inside the unit.
- Room air conditioners often have a filtered mount inside a grill, which faces towards a room.
- It's also important to note that some filters are reusable, but some may need replacing.
- Aim to replace or clean the filters every month during cooler seasons.
The Evaporator Coil
- An evaporator coil will accumulate dirt over many months or years, whether you have a ducted split system or a ceiling split system.
- As stated, a clean filter will help to reduce the level of dirt in the evaporator coil. Yet, it will still collect dirt over time, regardless.
- Again, this troublesome dirt can reduce the airflow and will start to insulate the coil. Once this occurs, it will reduce its heat-absorbing capacity.
- The most effective way to prevent this is by regularly checking and cleaning the evaporator coil.
The Condenser Coil
- As you may be aware, an outdoor condenser coil can quickly become dirty. Especially true if you live in a dusty area or it's fixed near foliage.
- It's easy to look at the condenser coil to see if it has collected any dirt on the fins.
- Aim to reduce debris or dirt from making its way onto the coil. For example, fallen leaves and lawnmowers may affect an air conditioner.
- Try to clean the coil area and remove any debris in the system. Our Team Will look located near the foliage. Then, trim it back to at least 2 feet to boost the unit's airflow.
The Coil Fins
- An aluminum fin on a condenser or evaporator coil can be easily bent, blocking airflow.
- It's often a wise move to invest in a fin comb to help comb the fins back to their original state.
Unclog Drain Channels
- A clogged drain channel can prevent a system from reducing humidity.
- Not only will this reduce a unit's performance, but the moisture can cause walls or carpets to discolor.
- To prevent this from happening, pass a stiff wire through the drain channel occasionally.
Yearly air circulation and cooling system inspection is a simple way to keep your cooling system in top condition for an impressive time. To ensure you'll get easy, save money, and efficiently perform from your A/C, schedule a frequent maintenance call today for A/C service in Dubai.
Hire Professional Air Conditioning Services
There may come a time when you need more than a simple maintenance check.
If there is no apparent reason for a reduction in airflow, or it has simply broken down, hire a professional.